DevOps (a clipped compound of "development" and "operations") is a software development and delivery process that emphasizes communication and collaboration between product management, software development, and operations professionals.DevOps admin has multidisciplinary knowledge about development, infrastructure, and configuration management. With Lemuria training, you can develop the skills to start or grow a DevOps career and will also learn the DevOps tools like – Ansible ,Puppets, Jenkins, Nagios, and GIT etc. during this DevOps Training and Certification program..Course Objectives
By the end of the course, you will:
- DevOps Fundamental
- Cloud computing and virtualization
- Docker Fundamentals
- Manage Version control with GIT
- Create and configure environments with Vagrant
- Implement continuous integration(CI) with Jenkins
- Devops Tool Overview (Puppet, Chef, Ansible ,Saltstak )
- Ansible Automation
- Ansible Tower
As per the rising popularity of DevOps today, most of the software development teams have moved on the DevOps way helping organizations to cope up with the pressure to produce quality code but also helping them deliver fasterWhat are the pre-requisites for this Course?
- Basic understanding of Linux and Networking, anyone can go for this course
- Best suited for Linux Administrator, System Administrator, Developers and Architects
At the end of your course, you will work on a real time Project. You will receive a Problem Statement along with a data-set to work. Once you are successfully through the project (Reviewed by an expert), you will be awarded a certificate with a performance-based grading. If your project is not approved in 1st attempt, you can take extra assistance for any of your doubts to understand the concepts better and reattempt the Project free of cost.